Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tea Blend with Native plants


Tea Blend With Native Plants

Tea is a choice we all have to make because of all the beautiful varieties. My favorite blend of tea is dried flowers, leaves, and berries. Calendula petals, apple mint, lemon balm, rosemary, sumac berries, and elderberries.

Liz, I am going to take you up on your question, is my tea available to purchase?
Give me a week or so and I’ll have the tea in bulk. Will you do me a big favor? Ask the ladies in your herb group if they would like tea also. They all seemed to have enjoyed the tea as much as the scones.
You mentioned sharing the blend at your next meeting, tell them they can fine it on my blog so we can keep our dialogue going on herbs and essential oils.

I want to be sure I dry enough of the fresh herbs when I go to the greenhouse and gather.

Anna

No comments: