Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BABY CARE ALERT!



Baby shampoos, powders and lotions have been linked with possible reproductive
problems for our children. Chemicals DEP, DEHP, or Phthalates are added to baby products
to hold the scent of the synthetic fragrance on their skin longer. In the study phthalates were
found in elevated levels in the urine of babies who'd been recently shampoo, powdered, or
lotioned with baby products. I'm posting the link so you can read the article for yourself.

I'm sorry to have to post this alarming news, it breaks my heart and scares me to death!
I do have an alternative for baby care. Chamomile and calendula cream to nurture and protect
your children, even if they are 30 years old! I also make a chamomile shampoo body bar, it's my
mothers favorite, she is 84.

No comments: