Follow by Email

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wash Dry Skin Blues Away



                                                          Wash Dry Skin Blues Away

                                                Anna's Secret Renewal Cleansing Lotion

     This lotion is super concentrated with Evening Primrose Oil. The benefits in this cleansing lotion is at your finger tips. The gamma-linoleic acid,  and other nutrients in this oil are essential for cell structure and improve the elasticity of the skin. These fatty acids also help to regulate hormones and improve nerve functions. The hormone balancing effect contributes to healthy breast tissue. This cleansing lotion may be used as a lotion.  You will benefit from the fatty acids, as they are absorbed externally. Your skin will stay hydrated, smooth and soft. I love to shave with this cleansing lotion, my skin feels so soft and stays moisturized a lot longer than shaving with bar soap.
      In the winter I protect my skin from drying and becoming flaky, chapped and inflamed by washing with this cleansing moisturizing lotion. As a facial cleanser, I splash my face with hot water to open the pores thoroughly, and rub the cleansing lotion on my face, then rinse it off with warm water and towel dry. For added protection I apply the cleansing lotion, while still moist is a good time to apply mineral make-up before going out for the day or evening (if you wear make-up that is).  In the evening I wash with the cleansing lotion and apply, Anna's Secret Skin Renewal Serum, which is more of a concentrated blend of evening primrose and other essential oils.




No comments: